Best way to Reheat Fried Rice (How to)
How to reheat fried rice? Use frying pan or microwave to put back that little bit of moisture and ensure the plated rice won't be too dry.
Reheat the fried rice (quick stir fry)
Melt some oil or butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
If you want to add any extra protein or vegetables, now is the time to do so.
Add the leftover fried rice plus sprinkle some water – approximately one tablespoon per cup of rice.
Stir the rice gently until the water or liquid added has completely evaporated, re-hydrated the rice, and it reaches the right temperature.
Turn off the heat and serve immediately.
steam-frying on the stovetop
This variant of stir-frying starts in the same way, described above, but there are some additional steps.
here is the entire process:
- Melt some oil or butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- If you want to add any extra protein or vegetables, now is the time to do so.
- Add the leftover fried rice plus some water – approximately two tablespoons per cup of rice.
- Stir to mix in the water thoroughly.
- Put the lid in position on the pan and wait for the water to stop steaming.
- Once the evaporation is complete, remove the lid, turn the heat up to high, and stir-fry for a further 5 to 10 minutes.
- You have to continuously stir the rice while cooking to avoid it sticking to the pan and burning.
- Serve and enjoy.