Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette:
I love this Chipotle Salad dressing, so I trolled the internet to create a copycat version while fiddling around with the ingredients.
It’s super easy, just throw everything in your blender or food processor and voila! You just whipped up a signature flavor that most people like.
You can store this honey chipotle dressing in the fridge to chill, and it will thicken up and taste almost identical to the original dressing.
You can spice things by adding extra chipotle pepper or add a teaspoon of adobo sauce for earthier flavor for chipotle salad dressing ingredients.
Watch how to Cook the Pad Thai Sauce:
Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette DressingPrint Pin Rate
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pcs chipotle peppers in adobo sauce you can add more for a little kick
- 2 cloves small garlic cloves roughly chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or mini food processor and process until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Worth your Posts
Copycat Recipe: Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette Dressing
This copycat Chipotle Salad Dressing is sweet, smoky, tangy is a perfect way to perk up your salad and tastes great on just about anything. This Chipotle vinaigrette recipe tastes just like the delicious dressing from Chipotle.